Pages

21 May 2010

Greek food blogs

I told you I would get back to Greek food soon, didn't I?

Perhaps not in the same sense as I meant, but as the UK is experiencing its first weekend of spring/summer-like temperatures, I am in no mood for Greek food, unless it is a Greek salad. In lieu of my own cooking, I finally had a look around for other Greek food blogs. There is so much inspiration in these I think they may prod me back into the kitchen to try some of these recipes. Searching for blogs has also prodded me to keep up with my Greek language learning so I can read all the blogs out there in Greek for lots more good recipes!

For some other Greek food inspiration, try these:

Souvlaki for the Soul
Kopiaste
Kalofagas
Elly says Opa!
Kali Orexi
Aglaia's Table


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment